Wednesday, December 26, 2007


“For some of us, life must be lived to be learned” - Mark Geldman


People says: “Things happen for a reason”. These people are extremely wise because they accept things as they are. Unfortunately, I’m not part of this selected club. I am still trying to understand why things happen and the truth is: I can’t. At least not right now. I believe that these “things” that happen are directly related with our actions/decisions. It’s hard to take responsibility for our own actions; it’s always easy to blame others for our decisions. Accountability is not easy to accept.


I believe in a greater force but I also believe that we have the power to shape our destiny. I believe that no matter how casual or unplanned a situation is, we always have the power to do the right thing. We can always say "yes" or "no", and this decision will affect our and other people's future. Then, after a while, we’ll see the results and we have to accept them because “Things happen for a reason” and the truth is that we create these “things” and it is just a matter of time before we can understand what’s happening and why they are happening.


Someday I will be able to understand why things happen and, only time will tell before I'll be able to do it. But until that day, I am simply asking for patience and wisdom. I am trying to live the present; to see that life is not what I thought it was; to shape a new future; to accept things as they are and not as I want them to be.


Patience and wisdom are the only things I ask.

Underconstructionmac

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home