Friday, March 30, 2007

Changes.

I know this topic is a very common one, but I though it is worth to write about it, changes are happening and are everywhere, of course the spotlighted change is the climate change, but I am a little bit too much egocentric to write about it, and, any way, there is a lot of people writing about it, so let’s talk about the recent changes in my life.

I have moved from Berlin after one and a half year. I miss Berlin so much, the city it’s incredible, any way, now I live in Frankfurt am Main (the one with the big airport), there is other Frankfurt in Germany, “Frankfurt Oder”, it seems that Germans are not very creative in respect to city names. Well, Frankfurt is a nice city but I think my love for Berlin will last forever. Anyway, the change is good, I don’t know so many people here but the guys at the company (I am doing an internship) are nice and the cafeteria food it is eatable. The name of the company is Lurgi, and it is on the Construction business, I am learning a lot, it is completely different to my previous experience. The German is getting better, but I noticed that my grammar sucks, anyway is good enough to understand them and to express my opinions, but I try to keep my mouth shut most of the time, something I have learned with personal experience.

Let’s keep the change subject, I am not a student any more, well, theoretically speaking, I am a student since I have not get my degree and I am enrolled at university, but I am not attending lectures any more. I think I like some parts of this change, the part I like is that I feel useful when I work (and I get some money), the bad part, I miss those Wednesdays or Thursdays when I woke up at 10 am… yeah, I am lazy.

On the contrary as I tough, there are not so many changes on the work environment area. I blame globalization for this. There is the guy who complains for everything, the hard-working guy, the this-is-not-my-job guy, the guy that has nothing to do, the “funny” guy, the experienced one, the new one (that would be me), the boss, the boss of the boss, etc. changes seems not to apply on working conditions.

Regarding to sentimental life, there has been as well changes, I am learning from those as well.

I would say that I like changes, now that I have learned that they are good since they help you to adapt and discover new things, this is my favourite part, the discovering of new stuff that has always been there but I never noticed it! and I like that I am able to see it now. Of course I like to keep everything under control, but when the change comes, I will face it and learn from it. I am sure something is right now changing in your life; I hope you can see the good part on it.

I don’t like washing dishes or ironing, I think that will never change.

Ever-changing Mac

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Blogger I used to be Frank the Tank said...

You're wrong. You're not the new guy. You're the black fella.

Un abrazo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home