Wednesday, January 02, 2008

We're one, But we're not the same

I’ve got this exercise from a friend. The point is to answer the questions with songs’ names or songs’ phrases from your favorite band. I did it using U2.
Have fun!


Are you a guy or a girl? One man washed on an empty beach
Describe yourself: I know I got black eyes
How do the people around you feel? With or without you
How do you feel? Stuck in a moment
How do you describe your last relationship? I have kissed honey lips
Describe your actual relationship: Nothing left to lose
Where would you like to be right now? Window in the skies
How are you regarding love? I know I'm not a hopeless case
How's your life? You’re on the road but you’ve got no destination
What would you ask if you had just one wish? What I'm looking for
Write a famous quote: sometimes you can make it on your own
Say good bye now: After the flood all the colors came out.


Blowing-mind Mac

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home